Please rest assured that the protection of your privacy while using this Website, including the protection of any personal data you provide in the process, is our priority. We will therefore make every effort to ensure the necessary protection. Please also be advised that your use of this Website implies that you accept its terms and conditions.
Processing of personal data
About personal data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Through this Website, your personal data is only collected if you provide it, for instance to obtain feedback or to schedule a test drive. We use your data only for the purposes indicated in the privacy notices made available to you.
Privacy notice on the processing of personal data for the purposes of correspondence
As the use of services offered by, any contact or cooperation with MLP Group S.A. or companies of the MLP Group S.A. Group may involve processing of your personal data (“Personal Data”), we encourage you to read the following information.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), you are advised that:
1. The Personal Data is processed using appropriate security measures compliant with prevailing legislation, including the GDPR, and in accordance with best practice standards in information security management.
2. The Personal Data will be processed by MLP for the following purposes:
• taking steps aimed at entering into a contract with MLP (or companies of the MLP Group S.A. Group) and performing a contract already concluded (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
• complying with the legal obligations imposed on MLP as a public company within the meaning of the Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading, and Public Companies of July 29th 2005 (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
• exercising or defending legal claims related to a contract concluded or to its non-conclusion (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
• internal administration at MLP, including maintenance of IT infrastructure, statistics and internal reporting (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
3. Provision of the Personal Data is voluntary, but may be necessary for the fulfilment of certain purposes of the processing. You have the right to object to the processing under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
4. In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes specified in section 3 above, your data may be transferred to entities of the MLP Group S.A. Group and other entities authorised to receive your personal data under applicable laws, as well as to entities providing services for and/or on behalf of MLP.
5. In cases where data processing is based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out before the withdrawal was made.
6. Your personal data will be stored throughout the term of your contract with MLP, and after the contract termination – throughout a period necessary for the pursuit of claims, if any, and fulfilment of obligations
under the law, and if you withdraw your consent for, or object to, the processing of your personal data – until your consent is withdrawn or objection is made, as the case may be. Where personal data is processed on the basis of legal provisions, the data will be stored for the period resulting from specific provisions.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data by MLP, you have the right to:
a) access your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
b) have your personal data rectified (Article 16 of the GDPR),
c) have your personal data erased (Article 17 of the GDPR),
d) have the processing of your personal data restricted (Article 18 of the GDPR),
e) have your personal data ported (Article 20 of the GDPR)
f) object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR).
8. Provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, it is a precondition for concluding a contract and fulfilling applicable legal requirements. A contract may be concluded only if you provide your personal data.
9. You have the right to lodge complaints with the supervisory authority competent for personal data protection.
Additional information on the processing of personal data relating to cookies
In cases where cookies and possibly some other data, such as the information relating to the device you use to access the Website, constitute personal data under applicable laws, the provisions of the ‘General Information’ section of the above ‘Privacy notice on the processing of personal data for the purposes of correspondence’ as well as the following additional information will apply.
Provision of personal data other than data which is strictly necessary for the functioning of our Website is voluntary, yet necessary in order to use the Website content properly. Your data will be processed to personalise the content made available to you on our Website and to enhance your use of the Website functionalities. Your personal data may also be used for analytical and statistical purposes or for the marketing of MLP products and services. Depending on the situation, such data is processed for the purposes of the compelling legitimate interests pursued by the controller (i.e. in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) or on the basis of the consent granted.
The time for which your personal data remains saved in cookies depends on the type of cookies and the browser settings on your terminal device.
The recipients of your data may include designated MLP employees as well as third party service providers (such as providers of IT and website technical support services), to the extent they are involved in the process of developing, updating and managing the Website, and in the IT support for data transmission and storage processes. In the case of marketing activities, the recipients of your data may also include media houses, advertising agencies, marketing service providers (including their designated employees and associates), to the extent they are involved in MLP’s marketing activities.